If there are no animals in heaven, what shall we eat if we get there?

MIlk and honey? oops, no cows or goats for milk, no bees for honey, does honey and milk just metastasize in your mouth each time you wish to eat?

Comments

• If your body rotted away in the pyramid you would be of the Spirit. No mouth, no flesh, no reason to eat. And yes the animal is or was human. We all keep comming back in one form or the other till we get it right. I whish I could could keep this body forever. Imaginary sex just isn't the same.

• First of all man's home will not be heaven but the new earth. We will be in heaven for only a short time while the earth is made new. In the meantime the same foods sustanance that kept the Israelites alive in the desert will certainly do for those in Heaven for the time being.

Biblically it mentions in the new earth the lion and lamb shall lay down together...there will be all of creation like it was at the begining

• Hmmm, I am thinking that maybe it would be Manna this is what the Israelities ate in the wilderness- which is a wafer made with honey. Deuteronomy 8:3 The bible also mentions not by ...bread alone but by the word of God.

• There are beer volcanoes and strippers factories in the heaven of the Flying Spaghetti Monster dear...

• Won't need to eat, those who go to heaven.

1 Corinthians 15:50 Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom

• Heaven has been described as a Heavenly banquet. You will share in the very Spiritual life of God Himself. God will be your spiritual oxygen, food and water. These earthly basics are mere symbols of what is to come.

• I don't think we eat in Heaven.

I've never thought about it. Eating has caused me more grief in life than many things, so not having to worry about food and getting fat would be Heaven enough for me.

• That's the least of my worries right now, I'll worry about that when i get through them pearly gates. Besides God will provide. and i,m sure what ever it is....it will be the best we ever had. Better than anything you or I have eaten down here on earth, so don't worry about it.

• Bagels and Philly Cream Cheese!

LOL

• Manna, just like the Israelites did with Moses.