True or False: You have/had kids in your high school talk smack, but never really did anything?

*ehem*

I have so many kids like that at my school..

they talk smack, but never even do anything

-my point is, it's a like a pet peeve to me

-just like getting a paper-cut or......turning the TV on and no good shows are on and then you find yourself watching Maury..then you wanna know who the father is :)

BQ- I hope you had a good day. Did you?

Update:

:)

You guys are funny

and my day was good too. :)

Comments

• TRUE, these bxtches were talking about how "gross" my green hair is.

Have the decency to say it to ma face.

• True, this one kid was such a wannabe badass and would always run his mouth and then the one time he actually got in a fight he got his *** kicked by some smaller kid like two years younger than him.

BQ: Yeah it was alright.

• So TRUE, it really bothers me a lot when I hear them talk bad things about me behind my back (well, they think its behind my back when really, I could hear them anyway). And i'm not really brave enough to defend myself, so I just sit there and listen to them laugh at me. God I hate High School.

BQ: Nah, it's only morning, so my day has just started ^_^

• All the time. I've had like 3948574986399659487649396985487 people threaten to bash me up and I've never ever been in a physical fight in my 16 years of life.

BQ: Yes. You?

• In high school I'm not as much. In middle school I would get beaten up, people would spit on me, I got stabbed with pencils, a kid pulled a knife on me but didn't do anything, got called names, people would destroy my projects before I turned them in, they would draw all over me, stick gum on me etc.

• All the time, kids at our school are all little white kids afraid of getting kicked out

• At my school, we talk smack, we give a smack ..

BQ: No, i actually had a horrible day:(

• No. We seniors didn't allow such BS.

BQ- It was busy, to say the least.

• I've a better resolution. We should put an finish to immigration, and an end to welfare. Why are we providing for idle humans? It has been recognized, ceaselessly that those that get free stuff do not make a contribution to society. I grew up bad. I imply bad like most of you might have in no way seen. I have what i have at present considering that I busted my butt. I went into the military and did my time during the first desert storm. I took my navy benefits, and went to college, even as I labored two jobs. I did this considering the fact that I desired to get a excellent salaried white collar job. I certainly not got a cent of assistance of any sort. You're right about lazy awful mum and dad. I have visible many in my days. If there's a just right welfare dad or mum available in the market, i've never met them.

• True